Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As updates on the impact of the coronavirus continue to be released, we want to take a moment to inform you of the heightened preventative measures we have put in place at Executive 7 Day Detox to keep our residents, and our employees safe. All efforts are guided by and in adherence to the recommendations distributed by the CDC.
- CDC updates are consistently monitored to ensure that all guidance followed is based on the latest information released.
- All staff has received infection prevention and control training.
- Thorough disinfection and hygiene guidance has been provided.
- Patient care supplies such as masks and hand sanitizer are being monitored and utilized.
- Cleaning service contracts have been reviewed for additional support.
- Personal protective equipment items have been ordered to maintain routinely checked to ensure proper and secure storage.
- Screening protocols have been enhanced.
- Visitation: Treated in an individual bases as of now
- CDC informational posters are on display to provide important reminders on proper infection prevention procedures.
- We are in communication with our local health department to receive important community-specific updates.
The safety of our residents and our employees is our top priority, and we will remain steadfast in our efforts to reduce any risk associated with COVID-19.
The CDC has provided a list of easy tips that can help prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then immediately dispose of the tissue.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces that are frequently touched.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get care.
For detailed information on COVID-19, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html