Executive Aftercare Program
Outpatient Program for Continued Recovery
Executive 7 Day Detox offers a comprehensive and custom-designed outpatient program to help the recovered person continue to deal with the related issues of chemical dependency. At this point the individual can remain in the home setting and go back to the workplace in order to resolve ongoing issues. Addictive disorders are complex and can arise from a variety of factors and have serious physical, mental and emotional consequences. We provide an outpatient model for restored freedom and functioning that helps the client get back to normal day to day life.
This program entitles the client to gain continued support and insight after the Executive 7 Day Detox has been completed. We provide counseling sessions either by scheduled phone appointments or at our facility. Our staff will personally map out a plan according to the individual’s needs and can be modified over the course of time. Generally the counseling sessions happen two times per week and can go on for as long as 24 months. Counselors within your peer group are assigned to your for continued sobriety.
Depending on our client’s needs, a thorough assessment of post detox pharmaceutical needs are addressed and a clinically supervised plan is put into place.
Specialized Aftercare Courses
We offer classes applicable to all areas of recovery:
- Relapse prevention
- Self-esteem boosting
- Cultivation of life affirming activities
- Learning to set and adhere to healthy boundaries
- Learning to express feelings and needs in a healthy way
- Re-establishment of relationships in the workplace
- Re-establishment of relationships at home
- How to interact with someone who has an addiction
- What now? A life void of the dramas of addiction.
- Financial Regrouping
- Health and Fitness to replenish energy and strength
- Nutritional Recommendations that will help to heal damage done
- Depression: Alternative Ways of Coping
- Anger Management
- Pain Management